Happiness Now

Published by Newsplate on

Author, Robert Holden wrote, “The gift of happiness is wrapped in your heart, not the world. Thus, your happiness will never be mailed to you! And it can never get lost in the mail! In truth, your happiness has already been delivered, sitting in your inner mailbox – your heart – waiting to be opened.”
flickspire - Happiness Now

Happiness Now

Email:
Include me in special offers and the Life Secrets Newsletter
and the GetMyInspiration4Life Newsletter

Privacy Policy
If You Liked This Movie... You'll Love
Our Free Newsletter!

Join my FREE Inspirational Newsletter and be one of the first to
see my new inspirational movies plus...

Get FREE Motivating Coaching Sessions from
My Inspiration 4 Life!!

Email:
Include me in special offers and the Life Secrets Newsletter
and the GetMyInspiration4Life Newsletter

Privacy Policy

Thank You for Watching!

If you liked this video, Please share it with the world and join me on my mission to inspire and motivate millions of people around the globe.

Together we can make a difference...

It's as easy as sharing just one video at a time, here's how you can help:
  • • Go back to your inbox and share the email & video link with others.

• - Click here to Share this video on Facebook

• - Click here to Tweet this video link to your followers

• • Copy this link and share it with your newsletter/blog subscribers
  • • Use any of the social media or share buttons below

Just the simple act of you sharing this video with a few people could have a profound impact on hundreds, or even thousands of people who you will probably never even meet. How cool is that?

Together we can spread words of Encouragement, Inspiration & Empowerment one video at a time... and wouldn't you agree our world could use a little more "positivity" these days?

Thank You in advance for doing your part in helping make the world a better place...

15 Comments

Rosemarie LaFond · August 4, 2013 at 8:39 pm

Thank you for the “wake-up” call! This is soooo true…AND we have NOW to be happy…can’t get yesterday back, no guarantees of a tomorrow! All we ever really have is NOW…Thank you for sharing what I needed to remember!

GV KUMAR · August 5, 2013 at 5:23 am

Happiness lies in the rhythm of Life. Life is a flow.

Kamla · August 5, 2013 at 6:42 am

The way to be HAPPY is
Start the day with–Thankyou God for 1 physical body so that I can perform
2. Parents and home and family
3.education and achievements

4 Married and family
5 could help in many ways
I AM DETERMINED to Remain helpful

Patma Bhavnani · August 18, 2013 at 12:15 am

want to know the receipe for happiness

Ben Torres · December 1, 2013 at 3:28 am

If you’re still looking for more ingredients to mix in with your happiness….open the GOOD BOOK (scriptures) and read the BEATITUDES and put your TRUST in HIM. Need I say more. Enjoy!

Daniel L. Araoz · December 1, 2013 at 2:38 pm

I nice little package for happiness that works for me and many others to whom I shared it with.
I am what my visualization thoughts are (Hamlet’s “Thinking makes it so” & Ovid’s “Possunt quit posse videntur”)
Treat others like you want to be treated.
Make everyday worth living (Horace’s “Carpe diem”)

Narry Singh · December 2, 2013 at 4:56 pm

True, happiness is a journey and not a destination.I choose to remain happy come what may!

E. H. Goodman · December 2, 2013 at 5:15 pm

Thanks for your insight. I’m so grateful. How do I forward this to a friend?

Marilyn Cox · January 27, 2014 at 5:06 am

“Happiness is a HABIT; cultivate it!”

marty caldwell · January 27, 2014 at 4:06 pm

I needed this today!!! Thanks!!!

Zandra Fernandez · March 24, 2014 at 1:01 pm

Go to bed happy. Wake up Happy.

Ray Thorp · May 23, 2014 at 1:13 pm

I am the happiest man in the world. Why can I say this?, Because I choose to be the happiest man in the world
I love laughter, I love happiness, I create enjoyment and fun wherever I go, I have eliminated, fear tension and worry from my life by taking action to do so
I sing on stage and bring enjoyment into peoples lives, I do tons of charity work and meet so many wonderful people
I motivate people and spread all the positive energy in the world and sing in a choir also so yes I am the happiest man in the world and how can I make that claim ,,,,,,,, because I choose to be that’s why, because I am special

Ann · January 1, 2015 at 3:24 am

I have found that Happiness is easily felt when you just think of things that you have that so many may not have. Start by being thankful just to be alive. I awake each morning and thank God first and foremost that I’m alive and I have all my senses. This makes me feel so good with the motivation to face whatever the day has to offer.

Mardie · January 1, 2015 at 3:32 pm

I have enjoyed your many inspirations. I have not been able to get the action guides that go with them.
Is there some way I can do this and feel this is like a cake that has not been baked. The final step is missing

Gillian · January 2, 2015 at 1:44 pm

Truly put your faith and trust in your Creator who promises that He shall provide All of our needs according to His riches in Glory and the peace that surpassed all understanding grants your a certain happiness along life’s journey.