What You See is What You Get

Published by Newsplate on

Welcome to today’s coaching session from MyInspiration4Life.

Two caged men looked out of the same cell bars, one saw mud, the other stars.

The key to how your life is right now or how it will be tomorrow and in the future is your ability to understand the source of your attitude. And the source of your attitude is your belief system – the way you see yourself and the way you see the world you live in.

flickspire - What You See is What You Get
What You See is What You Get

Email:
Include me in special offers and the Life Secrets Newsletter
and the GetMyInspiration4Life Newsletter

Privacy Policy
If You Liked This Movie... You'll Love
Our Free Newsletter!

Join my FREE Inspirational Newsletter and be one of the first to
see my new inspirational movies plus...

Get FREE Motivating Coaching Sessions from
My Inspiration 4 Life!!

Email:
Include me in special offers and the Life Secrets Newsletter
and the GetMyInspiration4Life Newsletter

Privacy Policy

Thank You for Watching!

If you liked this video, Please share it with the world and join me on my mission to inspire and motivate millions of people around the globe.

Together we can make a difference...

It's as easy as sharing just one video at a time, here's how you can help:
  • • Go back to your inbox and share the email & video link with others.

• - Click here to Share this video on Facebook

• - Click here to Tweet this video link to your followers

• • Copy this link and share it with your newsletter/blog subscribers
  • • Use any of the social media or share buttons below

Just the simple act of you sharing this video with a few people could have a profound impact on hundreds, or even thousands of people who you will probably never even meet. How cool is that?

Together we can spread words of Encouragement, Inspiration & Empowerment one video at a time... and wouldn't you agree our world could use a little more "positivity" these days?

Thank You in advance for doing your part in helping make the world a better place...

Be Positive, Be Inspired and Serve Others.

14 Comments

Frank · July 15, 2013 at 2:55 pm

Your attitude is 90% of what happens to you. Thank you for reminding me.

Bruce Choy · July 15, 2013 at 4:15 pm

Great stuff on the power of positive thinking God give us the strength to make the choice. Thank U!!

G. Vijayananthan · July 16, 2013 at 11:52 am

It was great not only to see the video but to listen to the advise given. A wonderful inspiration. Regards.

Ike Elliott · July 18, 2013 at 4:17 am

Everyone should stop and take a moment to meditate on this video. Look deep within yourself, realize the beauty of life and spirit we all share is picture we within our heart…,

John · November 23, 2013 at 5:33 pm

I love these they are very helpful and uplifting,thank you and God bless you.john

Bibiranah · November 23, 2013 at 8:54 pm

Very helpfully thanks u

Sunita Johansson · November 25, 2013 at 5:14 pm

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !
I LIKED THE MESSAGE VERY MUCH.

Tom · November 25, 2013 at 5:44 pm

Keep up the good work. Your videos are all very inspiring. God bless you both and all who contribute. Thank you so much.

Fathimasait · March 11, 2014 at 9:59 am

Ŷou have really inspired me may Allmighty Bless u

Emma · March 24, 2014 at 3:14 am

It is so hard to find the words to thank you both for your wonderful inspirational words from time to time.
You touch upon human emotions most needed and I am sure I am not the only one who feels that you surely know exactly in what area I need encouragement, help and inspiration and when exactly I need help. Your encouraging advice have helped me much, MUCH more than you would even know.
I am very impressed and truly admire your selfless service to all of us with absolutely no expectations of any thanks, gratitude, or any returns. Please DO remember that both of you will always have my prayers and good wishes in all sincerity, for the Lord’s blessings in abundance, on you and your near and dear ones, and for all time. Thank you both more than words could ever express- Emma

Angela Longley · May 17, 2014 at 4:25 am

The music is soooo loud I cannot hear so the value of your work is lost. Otherwise it looked a great website

Cheryl · May 18, 2014 at 9:52 am

Why don;t the videos blow up to full screen on your site?
I click on the button to do so, and nothing happens!

Jeannie · December 2, 2014 at 1:55 pm

Thank you ! I really need to think this way.

Jonalyn · August 21, 2015 at 2:57 am

i really thank you for your effort in making us inspired in our daily life.
this is only a few minutes video but can build/make a big difference to zillion minutes of our life.

i hope that i can inspire others the same as you do to me 🙂

more powers guys! 🙂