Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Mind

Published by Newsplate on

We have all heard the phrase, you become what you think about.  So as long as you are going to think anyway, why not think positive thoughts and get positive results? Everything you say, do or become had its beginning in your mind.  With that being said, is it any wonder that our first coaching session together titled, “Change Your Life by Changing Your Thoughts” is the foundation of all others?  Of course not!

flickspire - Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Mind
Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Mind

Email:
Include me in special offers and the Life Secrets Newsletter
and the GetMyInspiration4Life Newsletter

Privacy Policy
If You Liked This Movie... You'll Love
Our Free Newsletter!

Join my FREE Inspirational Newsletter and be one of the first to
see my new inspirational movies plus...

Get FREE Motivating Coaching Sessions from
My Inspiration 4 Life!!

Email:
Include me in special offers and the Life Secrets Newsletter
and the GetMyInspiration4Life Newsletter

Privacy Policy

Thank You for Watching!

If you liked this video, Please share it with the world and join me on my mission to inspire and motivate millions of people around the globe.

Together we can make a difference...

It's as easy as sharing just one video at a time, here's how you can help:
  • • Go back to your inbox and share the email & video link with others.

• - Click here to Share this video on Facebook

• - Click here to Tweet this video link to your followers

• • Copy this link and share it with your newsletter/blog subscribers
  • • Use any of the social media or share buttons below

Just the simple act of you sharing this video with a few people could have a profound impact on hundreds, or even thousands of people who you will probably never even meet. How cool is that?

Together we can spread words of Encouragement, Inspiration & Empowerment one video at a time... and wouldn't you agree our world could use a little more "positivity" these days?

Thank You in advance for doing your part in helping make the world a better place...

12 Comments

Haro · September 14, 2013 at 10:18 pm

Thanls for the reminder

mohamed jemaldeen · September 15, 2013 at 1:51 am

Its realy FANRASTIC Sir!.

Sunita Johansson · October 11, 2013 at 8:45 am

Thank you very much for the wonderful message.

Sunita Johansson · October 22, 2013 at 7:58 am

Thank you very much for this motivational thought.Though i saw it again but it gives the same nice feeling.

Rachmat · January 10, 2014 at 11:37 pm

Am a senior man in age…and still getting the effects of the good messages you are delivering..this one really awesome..

Kibwenge · January 11, 2014 at 10:41 am

Thank you very much for your message. Please, do you have a french translation of this?

Dan Flinn · January 18, 2014 at 5:57 pm

I have had a great week. I’m in a play at a local community cultural arts place. I feel like I go about life better, when I’m busy, in a play or acting, or helping some one. This was a great video and I’ll keep watching. I’m in the winter of my life, but as long as I’m breathing, I feel like the lord has a reason for me being here.

Lucie · February 28, 2014 at 1:10 am

how does one shake the deep gut feeling after someones negative comments
i work very hard at making functions for our church and somepeople just can’t stop complaing
I pray that
God gives them a better look on life but i can only do so much
it gets me down andi have a hard timeto shake it off

Dotty · March 1, 2014 at 8:35 pm

Really enjoyed the coaching session and found the material very up lifting and encouraging…thanks for your willingness to share your powerful information….

Craig · March 8, 2014 at 12:38 am

I stumbled upon these coaching for life while surfing the net just for fun, so chose to try them out. Boy was I ever glad I did; they are truly inspiring and provide a definable boost to one’s daily walk. Regardless of the coaching subject, spending the 6 -7 min’s watching/listening to these guys, & others really sets you up for achieving great things, through small steps, over time. I have never regretted signing up.

Cheers to all;

Craig.

felix · June 8, 2014 at 5:03 pm

it’s well listening

Larry Burke · June 16, 2015 at 12:40 pm

Sounds like what I need.. The problem is overcoming 70 years of wrong thinking. Oh, I have many things in my life to be thankful for, but I also have areas where I’ve never been able to succeed at.